Flooded Carpet Cleaning
One of the worst feelings you can have in the world is to come home or enter your office only to step on a cold water clogged carpet. Perhaps, while you’re away a pipe burst open in the laundry room or under the sink which brought about a steady water leakage into your home or office for hours. The first thing you do in this situation is to turn the water off, but then you’re left with a soggy mess all over your home or office. And because the damage seems so huge, flooded carpet cleaning is the furthest thing from your mind.
You may end up deciding to let the water drain out and then replace the whole carpeting. This can be time consuming and very expensive. It will mean you’ll have to leave the water soaked carpet for days while you scour around for a replacement or rip it off and walk on cement or rough wood till you get a new carpet.
Carpet Cleaner Austin is a professional flooded carpet cleaning service. We make use of advanced carpet cleaning equipment and technology to suck up the remaining water from your flooded carpet, as well as apply solvent agents and necessary cleaners to bring your carpet back to its original state. Call us today on (737) 777 8700 for all your flooded carpet cleaning needs in Austin.
It can be very scary when flood damage threatens your carpet and furniture. However, be rest assured that we’re here to help you clean and restore your carpet to its original condition. We offer a wide range of carpet cleaning services here in Austin from professional carpet restorations to stain removal. Our pricing is very competitive as regards to what’s obtainable in the industry, so you don’t have to worry about being over charged.
Carpet Cleaner Austin is the professionals you need when it comes to flooded carpet cleaning in Austin. We’re available 24/7 and you can completely depend on us in case of emergencies. Regardless of the time of day, we will always respond promptly to your flood damage cleaning request.
Our Flooded Carpet Cleaning Services
- Flooded carpet cleaning
- Repairing food-damaged carpets
- Carpet and fabric protection
- Re-stretching wet carpets
- Disinfection of water damaged carpet to prevent mold
Flooded carpet cleaning services provided by Carpet Cleaner Austin are available for homes that are experiencing water damage from natural causes or burst pipes. Regardless of what caused the carpet flooding, we can help restore your carpet to a clean and fresh condition. Carpet acts as a sponge when flooded. So, your best bet is to hire a professional flood carpet cleaning service to restore your carpet and ensure the safety of your home. We take all the necessary steps to clean your flooded carpet, as well as prevent harmful repercussions.
We make use of state-of-the-art technology and equipment to restore water damaged carpet. Our cleaning services are available throughout Austin and surrounding areas. Contact us today for your flooded carpet needs. We ensure the job is done right every time!
Any type of water emergency or flood damage that threatens your furniture and carpet is bad, but you don’t have to worry anymore because we’re here to help. It’s recommended to always use professionals when cleaning out your carpets after flooding. The last thing you want is a lingering flooded carpet smell on your carpet after a flood. We have a dedicated team of cleaning professionals with expertise in all kinds of domestic and professional flooded carpet cleaning and repair. All the help you need with cleaning your flooded carpet is just a phone call away. Call us today on (737) 777 8700.
While we get our clean up team over to your place, you can take these important first steps:
- Identify the source of the water damage. This is the first thing you need to do once you notice the flood. Identify the source of the water and block it off. Also, look for a way to block incoming water from outside access points or turn off water lines. This is important because it will help you determine the right action to take as regards to treatment. Contaminated water from septic tanks, toilets or any other ground water should be handled with utmost care to avoid spreading disease and bacteria.
- Get rid of any electrical risks. Electricity is very dangerous when it mixes with water. You need to be careful when entering standing water. If you’re not sure of your safety when entering wet areas, then don’t do it. However, if you can safely enter then remove all cord lines and electronics. Be careful with battery powered devices as this can result in an electric shock if your hands are wet.
- Take away all the affected small furniture. If you can, remove any small furniture to a dry place. Be sure to carefully clean and disinfect them as you remove them if the water was potentially contaminated.
- Remove small items. Water damage affects other things as well and not just your carpet. Remove and dry everything you can. Pay closer attention to valuables and fragile items or just about anything that have the possibility of staining or leaking into the water. Items with oils or dyes can easily spread and stain the walls and carpets.
- Wear a face mask to avoid breathing in toxins
- Wear gloves and/or other protective materials to protect yourself
- Sanitize everything you remove from the water
- Check leaking containers and other corners where water is likely to linger and let everything dry.
- Allow woods to dry slowly and completely.
- Don’t force drawers if they happen to get stuck
A Few DIY Tips on How to Clean Wet Carpet
Although flooded carpet cleaning normally requires the expertise of a professional, it’s possible to do it yourself if you have the right tools. Any of the tools can be rented or bought from your local stores.
Here’s how to go about it:
- Make use of dehumidifier to get rid of moisture
- Make use of a dry vacuum system to remove the water from the carpet
- Don’t lift the carpet to avoid potential shrinkage
However, in case of an emergency don’t wait! Call us immediately on (737) 777 8700. We will be right with you in as little time as possible to repair the water damage right away. We’re your choice flooded carpet cleaning services in Austin and surrounding areas. Get in touch with us today for the perfect restoration of your water-damaged carpet.
Other services we proudly offer include stain removal, mattress and upholstery cleaning, and carpet and rug cleaning.